ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Credit/Debit Card Payments on www.sportisimo.com
We accept the following payment methods: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro. The use of embossed credit cards and VISA Electron or Maestro debit cards may be restricted by your card issuer. If so, you may also use a virtual credit card, which is specifically designed for online payments.
If you require more information about using your credit/debit card for online payments, please contact your card issuer directly.
Card Payments Are Secure
- We use 3D secure payment authentication – fraud prevention initiatives launched by card issuers such as MasterCard and Visa to offer the best possible fraud protection online.
- All information input is visible to your bank only
- None of our employees have access to your credit card details
- All information is transferred as encrypted data using the HTTPS secure communications protocol
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- VISA Electron
How to Pay?
After selecting your preferred payment method you will be forwarded to the secure Payment Gateway and will be asked to enter your card details:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- CVV2/CVC2 – a 3 digit number in the signature area on the back of your card
This information will be encrypted and sent directly to your card issuer, who after verifying the payment either approves or denies the transaction. This eliminates the risk of any misuse by the merchant or fraud due to an insecure data transfer.
You will be informed via email once your transaction has been approved or denied.
The presence of Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code logos guarantee a secure and seamless payment on our online shop.
If the transaction has been declined by your card issuer, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The card details you entered are incorrect
- There are insufficient funds in your bank account or you have reached your daily limit for online transactions
- Your card issuer does not allow online payments. Please contact your bank/card issuer directly.