Rossignol EXPERIENCE W PRO KID-X + KID-X 4 B76

Kids’ downhill skis (8115000866)

Description

Rossignol EXPERIENCE W PRO KID-X + KID-X 4 B76

The Rossignol EXPERIENCE PRO were developed with the renowned Terrain Based Learning™ programme which makes teaching skiing simpler and more fun. The specially designed rocker allows for easier control and more intuitive and faster learning.
  • AUTO TURN ROCKER

Specifications

Number of article 8115000866
Product code RRH02JC
Skill level recreational
Speed low
Construction cap
Radius (length) 11 m
Bindings Kid-X
Bindings plate XPRESS Jr
Terrain maintained
Sidecut 107 / 76 / 99 mm
Technology AUTO TURN, DYNAMIC

Used Technologies

AUTO TURN

Rossignol Auto Turn is engineered with 70% traditional deflection under binding and the remaining 30% on the tip and tail is a slight rocker. Traditional deflection provides strength, energy, and ...

DYNAMIC

Microcell core increases vitality and agility of the ski.

Review

0

/5
Overall rating
not reviewed yet
0 review
0
0
0
0
0

Only logged in users can rate.

Login

Discussion

Ask us for advice

Add new comment

Only logged in users are allowed to add comments.


Login

Montáž vázání

If you buy skis from our web-shop, they will be sent to you without mounted bindings. Bindings will be separate, to not get damaged in delivery. You have a possibility to get them mounted in the shop FOR FREE! You just need to visit one of out stores and show the proof of payment. Take at least one ski boot with you.

How to Choose the Right Skis

Level

  • Beginners – softer skis (composite core)
  • Advanced – harder skis (wood core, possible reinforcement – titanium, carbon)

 

Ski Length (from 5 cm to 15 cm shorter than skier’s height, depending on the skiing style and level)

  • Shorter skis – beginners – 15 cm shorter (easier to control, less stable in higher speed)
  • Longer skis - advanced – 5 cm shorter (more difficult to control, more stable in higher speeds)

 

 

 

Returns and Exchanges

Do you want to return or exchange unwanted goods or return a faulty item? Please make sure to refer to the instructions below.

výměna zboží                 vrácení zboží              reklamace zboží 

Alternative Products

235,99 €(25%) 176,99 €

ElanRC RACE QS + EL 7.5

196,99 €(25%) 146,99 €

ElanLIL STYLE QS+EL 7.5

211,99 €(28%) 150,99 €

ElanSKY QS + EL 7.5

219,99 €(29%) 155,99 €

FischerTHE CURV JR SLR + FJ7 AC RAIL

196,99 €(27%) 142,99 €

ElanFORMULA S QS + EL 4.5

215,99 €(39%) 129,99 €

SalomonE X-RACE JR M + E L7

176,99 €(14%) 150,99 €

RossignolHERO JR + KID-X 4 B76

207,99 €(16%) 172,99 €

FischerRC4 RACE JR SLR + FJ7 AC SLR

180,99 €(16%) 150,99 €

AtomicVANTAGE JUNIOR + C5

191,99 €(21%) 150,99 €

FischerTHE CURV JR SLR + FJ4 AC RAIL

176,99 €(22%) 137,99 €

RossignolFAMOUS JR + KID-X 4

196,99 €(38%) 120,99 €

NordicaTEAM J RACE FDT+JR 4.5

180,99 €(33%) 120,99 €

SalomonE X-RACE JR S + E C5

188,99 €(31%) 129,99 €

ElanSKY QS + EL 4.5

204,99 €(26%) 150,99 €

HeadMONSTER SLR + SLR 4.5 AC

184,99 €(18%) 150,99 €

FischerRC4 RACE JR.+FJ4 SLR

213,99 €(8%) 194,99 €

ElanRS RIPSTICK QS + EL 4.5

195,99 €(25%) 146,99 €

NordicaTEAM J RACE + JR4.5

174,99 €(10%) 155,99 €

AtomicVANTAGE GIRL X 100-120 + C 5 GW

192,99 €(12%) 168,99 €

SalomonS/RACE Jr M + C5 GW

215,99 €(19%) 172,99 €

NordicaTEAM J RACE FDT+JR 7.0

213,99 €(19%) 172,99 €

ElanRS RIPSTICK QS + EL 7.5

180,99 €(6%) 168,99 €

FischerRC4 RACE JR+FJ7 AC

191,99 €(21%) 150,99 €

SalomonS/RACE JR M + C5EASY

168,99 €(18%) 137,99 €

BlizzardBRAHMA JR 100-130 + FDT JR 4.5

23,99 €(8%) 21,99 €

SulovCHILDREN’S SKIS - SET