Rossignol

Rossignol PURSUIT 500 LTD CA+NX 12 KONECT DUAL

Men’s downhill skis

(8113072561)

Code: 8113072561

Reviewed by 1 customer 1x

Alternative Products

739,95 €(33%) 489,95 €
759,95 €(13%) 659,95 €
639,95 €(31%) 439,95 €
799,95 €(11%) 709,95 €
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Description

Rossignol PURSUIT 500 LTD CA+NX 12 KONECT DUAL

Reliable carving skis for maintained slopes Rossignol PURSUIT 500 LTD CA+NX 12 KONECT DUAL are a guarantee of high performance and precision for advanced skiers. The Prop Tech technology ensures adaptive torsional flex while the Power Turn Rocker guarantees a quick enter into a turn.

  • binding value - 12 DIN

Specifications

Product code 8113072561
Supplier code 8113072561
Terrain maintained slope
Skill level advanced
Speed fast
Construction sandwich
Core wooden
Side cut 126-74-110 mm
Radius (length) 14 m (170 cm)
Bindings NX 12
Bindings plate Konect
Recommended length 10 - 15cm shorter than the skier's height
Technology POWER TURN ROCKER, Prop Tech

Used Technologies

POWER TURN ROCKER

90 % deflection of ski forms traditional deflection, which supplies energy to skis, as well as an excellent feel for the terrain and edge hold in an arc. The remaining 10 % are low Rocker deflection ...

Prop Tech

Based on the new radius prescribed by FIS we worked hard on the composition of the skis, to improve initiation of the arc and  total control of skis. The result of our efforts is Prop Tech ...

Reviews

5
1
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0

1 Review

Length: 170 CM
Super lyže za skvělou cenu
Pavel
5.10.2021

Discussion

Ask us for advice

Add new comment

Only logged in users are allowed to add comments.


Mounting the Bindings

If you buy skis from our web-shop, they will be sent to you without mounted bindings. Bindings will be separate, to not get damaged in delivery. You have a possibility to get them mounted in the shop FOR FREE! You just need to visit one of out stores and show the proof of payment. Take at least one ski boot with you.

How to Choose the Right Skis

Level

  • Beginners – softer skis (composite core)
  • Advanced – harder skis (wood core, possible reinforcement – titanium, carbon)

 

Ski Length (from 5 cm to 15 cm shorter than skier’s height, depending on the skiing style and level)

  • Shorter skis – beginners – 15 cm shorter (easier to control, less stable in higher speed)
  • Longer skis - advanced – 5 cm shorter (more difficult to control, more stable in higher speeds)

 

 

 

Mounting the bindings

Mounting the bindings

 

    Skeleton length in mm Skeleton length in mm Skeleton length in mm Skeleton length in mm Skeleton length in mm Skeleton length in mm
Weight Height (cm) < 250 mm 251 - 270 271 - 290 291 - 310 311 - 330 > 331
10 - 13   0,75 0,75        
14 - 17   1 1 0,75      
18 - 21   1,5 1,25 1      
22 - 25   1,75 1,5 1,5 1,25    
26 - 30   2,25 2 1,75 1,5 1,5  
31 - 35   2,75 2,5 2,25 2 1,75 1,75
36 - 41   3,5 3 2,75 2 2,25 2
42 - 48 < 148   3,5 3 3 2,75 2,5
49 - 57 149 - 157   4,5 4 3,5 3,5 3
58 - 66 158 - 166   5,5 5 4,5 4 3,5
67 - 78 167 - 178   6,5 6 5,5 5 4,5
79 - 94 179 - 194   7,5 7 6,5 6 5,5
> 95 > 195     8,5 8 7 6,5

 

*The information is only orientational. Your advancement level is also very important. If you are not sure, visit us in the store.