Paying by card
Is your payment getting rejected even though you have already authorised internet transactions for your card?
Our brief tutorial will guide you through the process of paying by card on our e-shop, step by step.
Why was the payment rejected?
- You might not have enough funds on your account.
- You might have reached your limit for internet transactions.
- You have not authorised internet transactions for your card
- Your card is not supported
1st step – payment options
- select your preferred delivery option
- select the card payment
3rd step – confirming the order
- Your order number, as well as our contact information in case you have any questions, will be displayed at the confirmation page
- You will be redirected to your chosen payment method within 5 seconds
4th step – choosing your card
- select your card
- afterwards you can proceed by clicking the "Continue button"
5th step – entering your card information
To successfully complete the payment, you must enter the following information:
- Card number - enter the 16 digit number without spaces
- Valid until - enter your card’s expiration date
- CVC2/CVV2 code - enter the 3 digit code imprinted at the back, next to your signature.
- Save your card for future payments? - this allows you to save your card's credentials for future payments. This step is optional.
- In the last step you may be required to confirm the transaction with a 3-D secure code that you'll receive in an email or a text message..
6th step – receiving a message about the payment
a) The payment has been accepted
b) The payment has been rejected
- Incorrect card information.You can repeat the payment and enter the details again.
- You do not have sufficient funds on your account or you have reached your limit for internet transactions.
- You have not authorised internet transactions: in this case please contact your bank.
- There was an error while contacting the server: please repeat the payment later.